There are millions of Instagram users worldwide. Almost every user shares photos, videos, and stories to it. This makes Instagram the world’s most popular photo-sharing app. Perhaps, it might happen that you shared a photo on Instagram and forgot to keep a copy of it on your phone and you do not know how to download Instagram photos. Or you might have accidentally deleted any of your pictures and the only copy you have is the one that you’ve posted on Instagram. Until recently, it wasn’t easy to get the pictures from Instagram. Bur now, it is quite easy to save pictures from this social media app. If you still wonder about how to download Instagram photos, then we have certain answers.
How To Download Instagram Photos
One of the easiest ways to download photos from Instagram is using DownloadGram. DownloadGram doesn’t require any software to run this program. This makes downloading Instagram photos easier and less risky. DownloadGram is the software that can be used both in Android devices and computers. Here is a how-to guide that will help you to know how to do this in both the devices.
On A Computer
- Open any web browser and go to the Instagram web page.
- Find the picture that you want to save.
- Click on the hamburger icon (three dots) and then click on “Go to Post”.
- From the web address bar, go to the Instagram photo’s URL using the browser you are using.
- Now, go to the DownloadGram website.
- With an auto-generated Instagram photo’s link, input the photo’s URL in the link.
- Now, hit on the Download button and then click on the Download Image button.
After following this procedure you can easily save photos from Instagram. There is a slightly different procedure to be followed in mobile devices. All you need to do is follow these simple steps.
On A Mobile Device
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Find the photo that you want to Download.
- Tap on the hamburger (three dots) icon and then tap “Copy Link”.
- Now, go to the DownloadGram website in a browser.
- Input the photo’s URL link in the auto-generated Instagram photo’s link address bar.
- Press the Download button. Then, tap on the Download Image button.
Now, you can see that you are able to download photos from Instagram using DownloadGram in a very simple manner.
Alternative Method (Using InstaDP)
There is another method for easy download of Instagram Photos. You can also use InstaDp to download photos from Instagram in full-size resolution. All you do is follow these steps:
- Go to instagram.com and search from the image that you want to download in full-size.
- Copy the URL ink of the desired photo from Instagram.
- Search for InstaDP in any browser and open it.
- Now, paste the URL link that you’ve copied in the box that appears after you open InstaDP.
- Then click on the Download button to view and save it.
Downloading Instagram Stories
Instagram is a pretty simple soil networking site to be used. It comes with a very interesting feature that almost every active user uses, that is “Instagram Stories”. But, when it comes to Instagram Stories things get a bit confusing. Many of us like stories posted on Instagram and want to save it in order to watch it later. But they don’t know how to do it. In this section, we’ll tell you how to do it.
- First, you need to go to the Play Store.
- Search for Story Saver in the Search box in Play Store.
- Log in to your Instagram account once you download Story Saver and install it in your device.
- Check out all the stories in your Instagram account from the main stories save the page. Or if you are looking for one particular user you can search their name.
- Select the video story that you want to save and hit on the Save button.
- Now, this saved story will be shown in your phone’s gallery in a different folder.
How To Download Instagram Videos
Gone are those when you used to send one or more videos with limited capacity. Now, you can send and share any video on Instagram be that be for more than 10 minutes. It may happen that sometimes while scrolling down you might like some video and want to save it. Moreover, you never know when the person who posted or created the video may remove it from Instagram so you might want to save it. Here is a guide that’ll let you know how to save it and ensure to watch it later whenever you want to watch it.
On Computer Or Mac
- Go to Instagram and log in to your account.
- If you already have in mind which Instagram video you want to download then it is simple. And if no, then you can search for it that particular person’s account.
- Once you click on the post a new windows pop-up message will appear. When you do so, you can see the video URL will appear on the screen at the top. Copy that URL link.
- Now open any Instagram video download tool such as Downloader4Insta.
- Paste the URL link in the empty space in the downloader and hit the Enter button on the keyboard.
- After you click Enter Now, the video will appear underneath the search bar. Now, click on the download button.
The video will then be downloaded and you can view it later on as and when required.
- Download any one of your Instagram saver app. You can go to any Play Store and install any of the Downloaders.
- Log in to your Instagram account. Go to any IGTV video that you want to save. If you don’t find one search for it.
- Now click on the video you want to save.
- Then you can see the desired video is saved in your gallery.
Now you can watch the saved videos in your gallery whenever you want.
Gone are those days when Instagram was only used to see and share Instagram photos, videos, and stories. Now you can save Instagram videos, photos and stories as well. In this article, we have discussed the best method to download the media on Instagram. If you have any other suggestions, please communicate us via the comments section.